Shinraa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinraa Forum

Connecting our small family

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application System has changed !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azza
Admin
Azza

Number of Comments : 69
Day of join : 2012-10-30

Application System has changed ! Empty
PostSubject: Application System has changed !   Application System has changed ! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:03 am

Hey my cute nubs !

It's time for a little change, and since we have this awesome new forum we're going to change our application system.

Every applicant has to post his application in this Forum, not on Evo-Forum anymore.
The requirements are still the same, I'm going to create a new thread for them after this one Razz

BUT, from now on, everyone has the opportunity to vote on the applicants!

MEANS :

If anyone is posting his/her application , everyone of you has the opportunity to vote on them and to share good or bad experiences with the applicant, with us.

After 1-3 days we're going to accept or to reject the applicant, depends on the majority of the votes.

REMEMBER :

The requirements are still the same, don't vote for a yes for everyone only because you liked his application!!!!
We don't wanna end up as a collecting- guild which accepts everyone. Shinraa still stands for quality, but we care about your opinion , so we've made that new system.

We hope you like the new changes Very Happy

~ Selia, Martin and Zack ~
Back to top Go down

Application System has changed !
Page 1 of 1