Shinraa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinraa Forum

Connecting our small family

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clearing the Spy-problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

Number of Comments : 88
Day of join : 2012-10-30

Clearing the Spy-problem Empty
PostSubject: Clearing the Spy-problem   Clearing the Spy-problem I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 am

Hey Guys,

You all know that someone said we had a spy in our guild. As many of us thought that xEvLilo was the spy, i decided to talk to her about the problem, then he left, as he doesn't want to bring us problems. In his kind of writing, I really recognized his feelings about the guild.

Afterwords Shinori also known as 6thKiller, whispered me.
He explained that there NEVER was ANY spy at our guild.
That all startet when Spnke wanted to find a grp for Kimart. He told 6thKiller to come in his grp. But when 6thKiller appeared Spnke's grp was already full. So 6thKiller got angry very fast and just BLUFFED!! that there would be a spy in our guild.

If Lilo would have been a spy, he wouldn't have left the guild on his own in the end.
So guys believe me, i wrote with them a long time now and I am sure that Lilo isn't the spy and that all was only a bluff.

I hope you believe me Spnke. You don't have to trust her, but i would appreciate you to accept her..

That's all for now.

Thanks for your attention,

Rathianx~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/martin.feldmann.129
LiloAndStich

Number of Comments : 4
Day of join : 2012-12-08

Clearing the Spy-problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing the Spy-problem   Clearing the Spy-problem I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:01 am

Rathianx wrote:
Hey Guys,

You all know that someone said we had a spy in our guild. As many of us thought that xEvLilo was the spy, i decided to talk to her about the problem, then he left, as he doesn't want to bring us problems. In his kind of writing, I really recognized his feelings about the guild.

Afterwords Shinori also known as 6thKiller, whispered me.
He explained that there NEVER was ANY spy at our guild.
That all startet when Spnke wanted to find a grp for Kimart. He told 6thKiller to come in his grp. But when 6thKiller appeared Spnke's grp was already full. So 6thKiller got angry very fast and just BLUFFED!! that there would be a spy in our guild.

If Lilo would have been a spy, he wouldn't have left the guild on his own in the end.
So guys believe me, i wrote with them a long time now and I am sure that Lilo isn't the spy and that all was only a bluff.

I hope you believe me Spnke. You don't have to trust her, but i would appreciate you to accept her..

That's all for now.

Thanks for your attention,

Rathianx~

+1 and Tq martin for believe in me <3
Back to top Go down

Clearing the Spy-problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinraa Forum :: Announcements :: News/Updates-
Jump to: