Shinraa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinraa Forum

Connecting our small family

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback about Shinraa

Go down 
+2
Nana~
Lunastrax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

Number of Comments : 88
Day of join : 2012-10-30

Feedback about Shinraa Empty
PostSubject: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am

Hey guys^^

As i see that many guys are very inactive here in forum, i wanted to have your opinio s and suggestions here Wink

So what do you think about our forum? Do you need any new sections?

Also a feedback about our Shinraa community would be nice..

Should we do some guild events soon? What should be the prices? What kind of events do you enjoy? Would you be ready to pay some cash to financiate the event and its prices?

Should we do some kind of "meetings" every week, in which we discuss your wishes and sugesstions or current problems?

What about forming farming teams, for example for the phoenix event?

Do you need practise in pvp? Do you have questions about anything ingame?

Do you need help with anything?

That's what I want to know now to see how we can still make Shinraa a better and fast growing community to rule the whole server Wink

Please answer the questions and say why you think so. And don't forget to make guild quests, so we can expand our guild soon^^

Well that's all for now Smile

Luna ~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/martin.feldmann.129
Nana~

Nana~

Number of Comments : 6
Day of join : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:32 am

Quote :
Do you need any new sections?

Well, I think add a section "Help" would be great, like that the person who needs help can ask if someone can help him.

For example Mr.X : I need to do my elga's set, can someone help me?
Please answer here when you are available and which class can you use.

Then they can plan when they'll do Elga.

Quote :
Should we do some guild events soon? What should be the prices? What kind of events do you enjoy? Would you be ready to pay some cash to financiate the event and its prices?

Yes I think we should, the atmosphere would be more friendly.
In my opinion the prices should be cash, gold, cash set item we don't need, socket cards like [Lv.4]4-5?Aim(?)

Hide and seek in Windia Sky is nice or totally naked pvp to see who got the greatest game play! Cool

Me, I'd be ready to give some cash/gold/cash set if there is needed.

Quote :
What about forming farming teams, for example for the phoenix event?

Do you need practise in pvp? Do you have questions about anything ingame?

Do you need help with anything?

These questions prove that we need a "help" section. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 am

Well we already have a questions/ help section if you didnt notice yet xD. But thanks though to show me that it's needed Wink

Well I was planning to make an event where the 1st place is my shadow cape :/. But I would need the cash for the new ingredients..
Well i am thinking about it, so let's see how it develops^^

Can you also write what you like in guild and what could be better?

Back to top Go down
Nana~

Nana~

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 am

Yes I saw it after I have replied. lol

Hmm why the price wouldn't be your shadow cape that you want to sell?
You wouldn't need to spend lot of cash for this event and keep the next cape for you.
You are a vice right but you aren't obliged to give rare item. After it's up to you.

Well the guild now is a little bit silent because of the phoenix event but it's understandable.
Back to top Go down
Kribow/Nemeria

Kribow/Nemeria

Number of Comments : 15
Day of join : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:02 pm

For the PvP Events we can do as we did in Atlantis. I explain some ideas of Events

Event 1 : "Race to the Boss !"
It's a PvE Event.
All players can participate with all Classes. we form Parties of 2 People :
- 1 Admin : Acolyte/Martin/Drew
- 1 Challenger
You chose a Boss (Carsharp I think) and you fix some rules like :
- Weapon : Lvl 49 Weapon [Ordinary] +0
- CritDMG Max : 500%
- Everybody participate into F1 Mode Map number X

The Admins write the timer when the boss is dead and you gift the prices for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th

Event 2 : "Go Mastering this Class !"
It's a PvP Event.
Everybody create a New Character of the same Class, like Everybody Warrior and they up them Lvl 20.
When they are Lvl 20 Admins give them the same EQ and they Fight 5vs5 in Free for all (Or you organize that like the EW : A vs B - C vs D, Winner vs Winner etc).

Prices for the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th

Event 3 : "Fight, Little Rookie !"
It's a PvP Event.
Same as before but people can choose differents Classes (always Lvl 20), like Lvl 20 Warriors, Lvl 20 thieves etc.

Prices for 1st/2nd/3rd/4th

What do you think ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nana~

Nana~

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm

I think the events 2 and 3 would be boring if we use lv20 char.
Better to use our char with no equipment.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Admin
Azza

Number of Comments : 69

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Since I'm not active atm, I could give some Cash-Items which I don't need anymore ( the stuff I wanted to sell )

I think I also got some gold left, but not sure :/
Back to top Go down
Acolyte

Acolyte

Number of Comments : 14
Day of join : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi all.

Good idea Exclamation

We will discuss the date and your ideas event skype in the group that I did with Martin, Shinegami, Kribow and Syra.

Sorry if you do not understand my English. santa
Back to top Go down
Azza
Admin
Azza

Number of Comments : 69

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:09 pm

I would appreciate if I would get involved at least from time to time..my leader heart is still beating for this guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Acolyte

Acolyte

Number of Comments : 14
Day of join : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:28 pm

No worries, I invite you into the group immediately. afro
Back to top Go down
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 pm

The Pvp Events sound nice, but i think many of us are in advantage when they alteady played this class quite a long time (for ma assassine and knight).

I already had the idea of making mission map speed run before. Would be nice but it's still easier for some pve classes like warrior and mage and I wouldn't give that high prices :/

I was also thinking of a mass pvp. Could be nice to find out who's the strongest^^

What about a crossword puzzle event about dragonica. I already made one before and some guys enjoyed it a lot Wink

Hide and seek at Windia sky is also awesome *-*

And now back to the shadow cape: I think because it has a big value I would make a bigger Event, like doing hide and seek over the whole server or the fastest one to kill me in pvp or something like that.

Well i will think over it and plan it tomorrow Wink

Thanks for the suggestions and the statements and feel free to give your opinion about my suggestions ^^

Luna~
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

Number of Comments : 29

PostSubject: Hiro's answers   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 am

1-So what do you think about our forum? Do you need any new sections?
The forum is good, but pretty inactive, dunneed any new section :>
2-Also a feedback about our Shinraa community would be nice..
Shinraa is the best guild 4ever but i noticed that the guild tchat is pretty empty and some people are like ghosts, i never saw them speaking/asking for anything...
3-Should we do some guild events soon? What should be the prices? What kind of events do you enjoy? Would you be ready to pay some cash to financiate the event and its prices?
YEEESS *-*, personally, i would enjoy enchant changers or elga misc becoz i need to make an elga weapon and an elga set Wink. I don't have event ideas actually (still searching)
4-Should we do some kind of "meetings" every week, in which we discuss your wishes and sugesstions or current problems?
It could be very very cool to do meetings, it could reinforce the links between the members, we could speak about anything we want and we could find a place where we would all stay for the meeting! You could ask questions to the members and they could answer one by one...etc
5-What about forming farming teams, for example for the phoenix event?
It's a fucking good idea, we could add a section especially for that and farm teams could be registered each week/day...
6-Do you need practise in pvp? Do you have questions about anything ingame?
I really need practise with my arcanist! I have a question also: how to make ancient caracha 15* rings?
7-Do you need help with anything?
Hmmm, i only need help in hard/expensive things xD, i'm planning to make elga weapon and elga set, i have an enchant changer for the weapon.I'm also trying to get the shadowy cape ingredients (but i'm fucking unlucky xD). I also need help to finish the amnesia quests, i need a 20th~ scroll and i'll need a 35th one too!

That all for me :>
Back to top Go down
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:59 am

Well i would be ready to be a member of a shadowy cape farming team, as I'm still trying to get a cape with aim^^. You can count me in ;D

You need 4 10*ursano solar rings to get the 15* caracha rings :/

Well maybe i can also help you a bit in pvp combos with arcanist, though I'm not that experienced with this class xD

Lemme check tomorrow if I have some paris scrolls over Wink
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

Number of Comments : 29

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Well i would be ready to be a member of a shadowy cape farming team, as I'm still trying to get a cape with aim^^. You can count me in ;D
=> Yea! let's farm it :3
You need 4 10*ursano solar rings to get the 15* caracha rings :/
=> Well...but i noticed that they removed ursano rings and they put legno rings s_s, so i have to farm Ursano F6 O.o?

Well maybe i can also help you a bit in pvp combos with arcanist, though I'm not that experienced with this class xD
=> Lol, arcanist is a rare class, i would just enjoy pvp people becoz i only need to do like 30-40 to work on the gameplay ;D.

Lemme check tomorrow if I have some paris scrolls over
=> It would really be very cool for the 20th( becoz i don't want to do 20 floors >< ) and i don't need a 35th but a 30th, sorry i failed Mad

Ty for ur answers Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:02 am

Well yeah the rings were removed from cash shop :/. So if you want to have 15*rings you need to farm a lot f6 for that D:

I might also have a scroll nearby floor 30, lemme check when I am back from school Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback about Shinraa   Feedback about Shinraa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback about Shinraa
Page 1 of 1