Shinraa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinraa Forum

Connecting our small family

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emporia on March the 23rd/24th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

Number of Comments : 88
Day of join : 2012-10-30

Emporia on March the 23rd/24th Empty
PostSubject: Emporia on March the 23rd/24th   Emporia on March the 23rd/24th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:18 am

Hey guys,

I am thinking of registrating us for empo this weekend. But the problem is that our enemy will be Eternity - noobs -. So Excellence has 2 stars now. Means that Eternity will get 2 stars now and Excellence will be decreased to 1 star.

Now i want to have your opinion:
- Do you want to join this week to have a strong fight with them
- Do you want to wait for next week to get a free win and to fight against noob guilds (means kills kills kills)
- If you want to join what kind of tactiv are we gonna use this time?

Please (the ones who didn't answer on facebook yet, because they don't have fb) tell me IF you want Shinraa to join and if yes who joins!!

That's all for now,
Thanks in advantage^^

~Luna

P.S. please translate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/martin.feldmann.129
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

Number of Comments : 88
Day of join : 2012-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Emporia on March the 23rd/24th   Emporia on March the 23rd/24th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 am

example: Yes, i want Shinraa to join Emporia
I will be there with Lunastrax
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/martin.feldmann.129
Nana~

Nana~

Number of Comments : 6
Day of join : 2013-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Emporia on March the 23rd/24th   Emporia on March the 23rd/24th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:58 am

Translation :

Hey les mecs,

Je suis en train de penser à nous enregistrer à Emporia ce week end. Mais le problème c'est que notre ennemi sera Eternity. Donc Excellence à 2 étoiles maintenant. Cela veut dire que Eternity va avoir 2 étoiles maintenant et Excellence va descendre à 1 étoile.

Maintenant je veux votre opinion :
-Voulez vous rejoindre cette semaine pour avoir un bon combat avec eux
-Voulez vous attendre la semaine prochaine pour gagner facilement et combattre contre les guildes de noobs ( ça veut dire tués tués tués)
-Si vous voulez rejoindre, quelles sortes de tactiques allons nous utiliser cette fois?

S'il vous plait (ceux qui n'ont pas encore répondu sur facebook, parce qu'ils ont pas fb) dites moi SI vous voulez que Shinraa fasse emporia et si oui qui rejoins!

C'est tout pour maintenant.
Merci.

I want too, I'll be there with Joya or Alhia
Back to top Go down
Acolyte

Acolyte

Number of Comments : 14
Day of join : 2013-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Emporia on March the 23rd/24th   Emporia on March the 23rd/24th I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:47 am

Wtf ? are you scared of Eternity ? You should apply for EW this week to impose yourselves... You're not weaky people to give up in front of Eternity and Excellence... Show them who is the best Guild ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emporia on March the 23rd/24th   Emporia on March the 23rd/24th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emporia on March the 23rd/24th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinraa Forum :: Announcements :: News/Updates-
Jump to: