Shinraa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinraa Forum

Connecting our small family

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my applcation form

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xsetsuna

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:37 pm

My Name: Rinelle
My IGN:XsetsunaX
Your age:18
- Your first name or how u want to get called:Rinelle also Smile
- Country / nationality:Philippines/Filipino
- Something about your personality (like hobbies, your kind of humour):Playing EvoDgn,Listening Musics,Watching TV.
- The class you're playing:Dragon Knight since my Masquerade got hack Sad
- Which EQ are you using ( best would be a screen, but it's also ok if you write it down):Rev Belt,Alex Agi glove,Glorius Top and bottom,Premium Hairy Shoes of Legno,BuboBubo Fancy Shoulderguards,Three eyes of Carsharp,Kimart Wings,Grade2 Moonstar Neck,Grade3 Draco Earring,Skeleton Bandage,2 Legno Rings,Lord Knight 4parts,Grand Knight Cape,Mask Nine Tales,Idol Rocker Set Male Helm,Artemis Belt and Earrings,2 New Origin Rings,New Origin Bracelet and Necklace,Water Guardian Weapon,Dragon Wing Pet, And Seaking Legendary Medal
- Your stats on atk / deff / acc / eva ( only if youre not sending a screen ):attk 15929 def 6766 aim 532 evade 381
- what do you expect of us?Meet new friends and a trustful guildmembers
- what can we expect of you?Anything u want Smile
- what was your last guild and why did u left them?Excellence cos im not understand theyre languange
Back to top Go down
Azza
Admin
Azza

Number of Comments : 69
Day of join : 2012-10-30

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:20 am

Hey Rinelle,

glad that you're still interested on us.
Why didn't you understood their (Excellence) language?, aren't they talking in english? öÖ

You have to wait till some of our members voted on you, or at least, till they noticed your application.
We always give our members some time to think about the applications/applicant.
So it could take 1-3 days till we decide if we're going to accept- or to reject you.

Please be patient Smile

~ Selia/Azza ~
Back to top Go down
Xsetsuna

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 pm

some of them talk english but not too much xD

ohh ok..ill w8 Smile
btw theres a new patch release now but sadly gona download the whole part 2.5gig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

Number of Comments : 29

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 am

I can't find any reasons to reject your application.
But i would be better if you add more things about you (for exemple, what do you listen to)...
Back to top Go down
Azza
Admin
Azza

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 am

Didnt you told me once that your main is in an other guild ? Wasnt Excellence öÖ
I asked you that when I ment you with your Mage Smile
Back to top Go down
Sasa Ameen

Sasa Ameen

Number of Comments : 6

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 am

Yo there
first -
" what can we expect of you?Anything u want " that got u a yes from me dude xD
Buuuuut still u didn't add enough info bout urself ur personality ... those are the real stuff we wanna know about Very Happy

yes from me Smile
Cheers mate !

Le Sasa ~~<3 !
Back to top Go down
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

Number of Comments : 88

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 am

Hey Rinelle,

I would totally agree with you (if all the others are okay with it, too )

Rathianx ~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/martin.feldmann.129
Xsetsuna

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:18 pm

about my personality?? Smile) im a good looking person,shy,calm, i like doing multitasking :p haha..example eating whle playing evo dgn haha ;p

@Azza: Yes, it is from HyvernPH guild but sadly i ask the members of hyvernph if my char is still in their guild but they said it got left the guild since it was hack.

Smile is it a yes?yey Smile)

but im DL for 2days the new client..my internet not that much fast Smile

thank u all guys
Back to top Go down
IamBeruk

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Excellence speak Malaysia language
Back to top Go down
Azza
Admin
Azza

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:28 am

dafuq öÖ theyre not talking in english? Thought they have english member aswell D:

So youre applying for Shinraa with your Main-Char, right?

Im going to post a little help with the download on news now, check it Rinelle, could also help you Smile
Back to top Go down
Xsetsuna

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 pm

yes my main char now is XsetsunaX a DK Smile)

yup..i finish DL it using flashget
Back to top Go down
Azza
Admin
Azza

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:16 am

well yes from me Smile

Whisper me Rathianx or xZacKx ingame for your invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my applcation form Empty
PostSubject: Re: my applcation form   my applcation form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my applcation form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinraa Forum :: Applications :: Applicate Here-
Jump to: