Shinraa Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinraa Forum

Connecting our small family

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

me can joins?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherrif87

Sherrif87

Number of Comments : 20
Day of join : 2012-10-30

me can joins? Empty
PostSubject: me can joins?   me can joins? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 am

Fill in the application form:

- Your age = im 45 and a half
- Your first name or how u want to get called = Alex and i wanna be called ''Le Captain''
- Country / nationality = uncertain over the years so much has changed I dont regonize the place!
- Something about your personality (like hobbies, your kind of humour) = Love to trolllll
- The class you're playing = yea im a player
- Which EQ are you using ( best would be a screen, but it's also ok if you write it down) = Words are my most powerfull instrument of war
- Your stats on atk / deff / acc / eva ( only if youre not sending a screen ) = excellent
- what do you expect of us? = One heart, One love, One unity, One amazing slakkadelling gametime
- what can we expect of you? = lots of annoying questions.... sry but thats the way it is
- what was your last guild and why did u left them? = I never left them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunastrax
Admin
Lunastrax

Number of Comments : 88

me can joins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: me can joins?   me can joins? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 am

Hahahahaha Alex, i pissed me off from laughing xD
Really, i nearly fell down my chair - ROFL!!

So, nice to have you back in guild^^

I hope the following time with you will be as funny as I remember (or even more) ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/martin.feldmann.129
Azza
Admin
Azza

Number of Comments : 69

me can joins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: me can joins?   me can joins? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 am

he never said that he is going to play on evo again, did he?

He is just trolling Razz, like always D:
Back to top Go down
Sherrif87

Sherrif87

Number of Comments : 20

me can joins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: me can joins?   me can joins? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 am

I never left evo in the first place Razz

things were just getting really anoying with the wipe out and then the whole commotion on the forum and shinraa being attacked and all Razz

I just raised to higher grounds and expended the Shinraa family else where Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me can joins? Empty
PostSubject: Re: me can joins?   me can joins? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me can joins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinraa Forum :: Applications :: Applicate Here-
Jump to: